l'elite française
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

l'elite française

l'elite française est une alliance sur Darkthrone béta

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

TUWF se retire de la guerre DFA vs HOC

AuteurMessage
darkfortress
co-leader
darkfortress

TUWF se retire de la guerre DFA vs HOC Empty
MessageSujet: TUWF se retire de la guerre DFA vs HOC   TUWF se retire de la guerre DFA vs HOC EmptyLun 23 Oct à 21:44

Voilà, j'ai entendu dire que l'alliance The Unholy War Factory, alliée de High Offence Clan se retire de la guerre qui les opposait à DFA. Ils ont certes cessé la bataille, mais ils se retirent la tête haute et pleine d'honneur. Ce sont, ce que j'appelle des "perdants vainqueurs", même si je ne dois pas utiliser le terme de perdant pour une honorable alliance comme TUWF.

Voilà leur message de cesser-le-feu:
Citation :

04:43 pm on 10/22/06
TO: Zechenia
CC: fr33lancer, erhano, webmistress, lascivus_otter

FYI, TUWF has completely retired from the war between DFA and HOC, effective immediately.

We'll give a few days for attacks from DFA to cease, since I clearly understand that it can be difficult to stop the momentum, but as far as we are concerned, you'll not see any more attacks from TUWF, unless they are for attacks that come after the 72 hour period that begins now. That would be 18:00 DT time, this coming Wednesday.

It's been a good fight, and I appreciate the honor and integrity that DFA has shown - the game is a lot more fun, when it's a battle of swords, and not a flame war.

My hat is off to you, and I wish you the best of luck with your remaining adversaries.

~ The_Piper

Originally Sent By The_Piper
TUWF entered the war to assist our allies HOC, who have always backed us up, even when the odds were incredible, and public favor was against us. Having stood at their side for over a month and having assisted in approximately 1.5 million kills, we feel that we have fulfilled our obligation at this time, and must turn our attention to other matters.

TUWF would also like to acknowledge the honor and bravery of those warriors still fighting on both sides. We hope that such honor will continue to be displayed and all hostilities will now cease

I am now ordering our troops to stand down, with regards to any targets that are stricty involved in the DFA vs HOC war. From this point forward, TUWF is withdrawn form the DFA/HOC war.

I wish the very best of luck to all still in that war.

~ TP

king
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TUWF se retire de la guerre DFA vs HOC
Page 1 sur 1